Author Topic: Teddy Alaskan malamute male grey/blk/w Shadoxhurst near Ashford, Kent.TN26  (Read 1705 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Teddy went missing on Sat 26th March in the village of Shadoxhurst near Ashford, Kent.  He is black and white and weighs 53 kilos and will be 3 years old on 26th April.  He has no distinguishing marks, but was lost with a silver choke chain with an identity tag on and dragging a red lead.  He will not usually let strangers approach, but will be easier to catch with the lead.  He is a beautiful boy and the most loving dog we have ever owned and we are totally lost without him.
Please call Miriam on 07889 234133 or e-mail: mymbobgard@btinternet.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:50:50 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
poster for teddy
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email from owner

Hello Mandy

Thanks for the enquiry, but we have had no information on Teddy whatsoever and it has been 2 months now.  We have been warned that, because he is so recognisable and well known in this area, that he will have been taken out of the area by now and his collar and lead will have been discarded as they are a means of identification.  It has also been suggested that he will probably be kept for breeding.  He was last seen near our local gypsy camp so this seems highly likely to me.  I must say that Iíve just about given up  hope.

Regards
Miriam
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."