Author Topic: Gypsy 6 month rottie bitch stolen in the stanley co.durham area  (Read 3098 times)

Offline linzilo

my 5 month rottie bitch was stolen from my garden on 28/5/2011.she was stolen from the south stanley area.she has a docked tail and has a brown cast to her ears(more than a normal rottie) answers to the name gypsy.a reward is offered for her safe return or any information leading to her whereabouts.

PLEASE CALL - 07542401043

***There has been a possible sighting of gypsy in the bloemfontein area in stanley on 29/5/2011, a gentleman came forward yesterday after seeing a poster that had been posted saying that he has seen her on the millenium green in bloemfontein.***

*** another possible sighting of gypsy this time it was on stanley front street outside peters bakery.***
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:03:04 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: 6 month rottie bitch stolen in the stanley co.durham area
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 06:08:50 PM »
do you have a facebook group?
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline linzilo

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 06:16:24 PM »
yeah i set a group up

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
what is it called ? you need to poster vets / pdsa in all areas as a docked dog is unusual now -
have sent you our advice sheets , links and poster
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:41:10 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 08:56:16 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_164671153597261#!/home.php?sk=group_164671153597261

5 month Rottie bitch lost or stolen in south stanley on 28/5/2011

Offline linzilo

Re: Gypsy 6 month rottie bitch stolen in the stanley co.durham area
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 07:27:50 AM »
i have a more recent picture of gypsy it was take 2 weeks before she went missing.
how do i go about getting it on the poster instead of the old image that is on now.

i still havent gave up hope, i have been told of a few sightings in the stanley area of a young rottie with a docked tail and i am now wanting to go and put up fresh posters.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:29:47 AM by linzilo »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
will do for you now

Offline linzilo

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 07:36:00 AM »
thanks alot  :)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 07:57:58 AM »
Is she microchipped ?

Offline linzilo

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »
no shes not,i had her booked into get it done but she was stolen before i got a chance to do it.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 08:06:27 AM »
have emailed you poster etc, keep up the pressure and try adverts in local papers

Offline linzilo

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 08:08:27 AM »
thats brill thank you very much, ill get some of these out today

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner