Author Topic: Kelly - 10 yr old female GSD S T O L E N from Iwade Kent ME9  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Jill19GSD

Kelly - 10 yr old female GSD S T O L E N from Iwade Kent ME9
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:33:31 PM »
 :(  Kelly was stolen on 27th January 2013; she is a 10 year old German Shepherd Dog   :'(

She was stolen from Culnells Farm, Iwade, Kent, ME9 her kennel was broken into and her dog bowl found 300yds away with some food in it which looks like she was enticed away from her home and has therefore been presumed stolen. She is an ex farm dog so not used to a lead so will possibly look uncomfortable on one and she was not wearing a collar when she was taken.

Kelly has very distinctive eyes - she is blind in her right eye so one eye has a grey scar in a vertical line through it and is a very obvious distinguishing feature.

Kelly is spayed, she is a large brown, black and tan long coated German Shepherd Dog.

There was a possible sighting of Kelly on 31/01/13 near the Maison Dieu vets at Dover - they have been contacted and didn't have a dog fitting her description booked in that day but are aware and have passed on her details to other vets in the area. 

There was a report of a white van going around as well and this may or may NOT be connected with Kelly's theft. This came from Dogwatch Alerts:
The white Ford Transit van HG11 UWA that was seen on 31 January in Ibstone and Great Milton (Dogwatch 882) called at a farm in Cuxham near Watlington and was also seen in Piddington, near High Wycombe on the same day, offering chainsaws and tools for sale.
Please be aware this may or may not be connected at this stage but if you know of this vehicle its whereabouts or owners please get in touch!

This is the link to Kelly's doglost page   http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=47929

It is hoped Kelly will have a facebook page in the next few days aswell; she has been posted on numerous facebook pages / groups in her home area, throughout the UK and in the Dover area in particular.

There is a substantial REWARD offered for Kelly's safe return and her owner can be contacted on  07517 424565

If you can help in anyway I am certain Kelly's owner would be extremely grateful!  THANK YOU !
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:33:15 PM by K9 »

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
Re: Kelly - 10 yr old female GSD S T O L E N from Iwade Kent ME9
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »
Contacted owner today, sadly still missing