Author Topic: Jack and Hamish labradors males yellow Stang forest, Barningham, Richmond, DL11  (Read 4988 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
On the 4th of June I had my 2 Labradors stolen from Near Barnard Castle. This was the week before Appleby Gypsy fair. They are 2 boys uncut, are brothers and 9 years old, they look much younger as they are very fit.
The lighter one is blind in his right eye, and that eye is a purple cloudy colour, the Darker one has a scar on the right side of his nose/cheek. My Wife and I are totally devastated.. We are offering a 1,000pound reward for their return. Can you all please share this on your website so as many people as possible can keep their eyes open.
Charlie.Smith@phxslag.com

Many thanks

10000 reward now offered for return

Charlie
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:42:26 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
further info
Jack and Hamish vanished from their owners property and at first it was thought they had wandered off
on their own after rabbits etc. however the police informed their owners that on the day they vanished
there had been several thefts in the local area (including stolen dogs ) and also a vehicle was dumped
and burnt out. In view of this it is thought that the same people may have picked up Jack and Hamish.
The dog wardens for both the nearest districts have been notified and the stray kennels for both areas
checked. Their owners have already had some media coverage but will be seeking to get as much coverage
for their boys as they possibly can to raise maximum public awareness .Jack and Hamish are brothers and
were both wearing leather collars on the day they went missing.
Jack has a cloudy right eye and also suffers from epileptic fits.
Hamish is is darker in colour .
Please look out for these dogs in your area

Phone 07971 629 053
Phone 07976 208 650
CASH REWARD
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
poster /llinks and advice sheets sent , will add to facebook group and share

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
https://www.facebook.com/groups/610631312301696/ I have started a facebook group for these 2 lovely boys ,please join

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
in the paper

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 05:07:56 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
still missing

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
x

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
Contacted owner for an update, sadly Jack and Hamish are still missing. The owner is being filmed on the 7th November for a Itv show about dog theft which will feature her dog as a case study. The show is to be aired shortly after filming. Let's hope this brings good news for the owner as well as highlighting dog theft.

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
cross posted
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs