Author Topic: Raystede looking for fosterers  (Read 3821 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Raystede looking for fosterers
« on: September 13, 2007, 02:03:21 PM »
RAYSTEDE Centre for Animal Welfare. We are looking for caring volunteers to foster dogs temporarily to help families in crisis. If you have experience of looking after dogs, and might be able to foster possibly up to 6 months. Charity No: 237696. Tel: 01825840252,
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline matt

Re: Raystede looking for fosterers
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 09:27:28 PM »
love to help i live in east london and i am honey mum and i can foster dogs and cats  so let me know if i can help

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Raystede looking for fosterers
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 07:53:59 AM »
Please contact any of the rescues ,Raystede included directly, This can sometimes mean the difference between life and death also "prodogs direct" located on links thread, Thanks Chris
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG