Author Topic: Druss staffie x bull mastiff male gold Little Mill Pontypool . NP4  (Read 2448 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Druss staffie x bull mastiff male gold Little Mill Pontypool . NP4
« on: September 21, 2013, 08:04:02 AM »
matthew starmore
Email*: dadsjustice@live.co.uk
Preferred Phone No*: 07521635429
Alternative Phone No: 07971723969
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Stolen
Dog Details: 
Dog Name (If known): DRUSS
Dog Breed*: Staff x bullmastiff
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: gold (copper) white
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 10
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: It was August 10th 2013 and Druss our 10 year old Staff X Bullmastiff had gone out the front for his usual Sniff around and maybe a Bit of cake of the lady across the road. This was the last we saw of him. No Vans, No Cars, Nothing, Read and Learn !

As i searched more and more my concerns were made worse 1 by the amount of pets that were being stolen, from gardens, from

1) cwmbran 33 cats and 17 dogs,
2) New Inn / Pontypool 13 Dogs,
3) Usk 2 dogs
4) Little Mill 2 Dogs
5) Goytre 2 dogs

The extent of the thefts were a woman in cwmbran was in the garden with her dog and went into the house to make a cup of tea only to return to find a male handing her bdog over the fence to 2 other boys

A woman in abertillery was walking her dog (on a lead) a van pulled up next to her and a boy jumped out and tried to snatch her dog.

these are but 2 of the stories i was told first hand and also told the South Wales Argus, I also showed them over 10 pages of lost dogs that i printed out from face book and other local dog lost sites.

A woman called late one night about a week ago, she was very upset and told me of a dog fighting ring in the valleys, she said she had found her dog dead at nantyglo mountain.

My concerns grew more.
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Wales
Town*: pontypool / little mill
Postcode (First Part): NP4
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 10/08/2013 
Collar (Please Describe)*: NONE
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: DRUSS.jpg
Miscellaneous Details: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Monmouthshire, Torfaen, Gwent, Blaenau Gwent, Plus many more
Reward?: Yes
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: Dogs Name: DRUSS, Colour: Gold and white, stripe on his chest, Micro chipped: Yes, 981000002306024

Breed: Staff X Bullmastiff,
Date Last Seen: Saturday 10th August Sex: Male

Other: Druss is a Very friendly dog; He has a scar on his nose and a little spot / mark under his right eye,
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:48:02 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Druss staffie x bull mastiff male gold Little Mill Pontypool . NP4
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
druss
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:55:24 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
poster for Druss sent also advice shees . links and will add to facebook and share

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:36:34 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 04:59:07 PM »
sadly still no news. In contact with warden daily, posters up around area he went missing and I've registered him with 2 other websites for missing dogs.
Kind regards,
Frank

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:13:14 PM »
still missing