Author Topic: Dude Ambull terrier x boxer male brindle Rugby Warwickshire CV21  (Read 1668 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Owner's Name: Frank
Email*: w166les@msn.com
Preferred Phone No*: 07881 374245
Alternative Phone No: 
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Details: 
Dog Name (If known): Dude
Dog Breed*: American Boxer cross
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: Brindle
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 5 years
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: On 29th August I was rushed to Watford General Hospital A&E with abdominal pains where I was sedated and woke up 3 days later in ICU having had an emergency gastric bypass. My neighbour attempted to look after my dog for me but he would not settle at her home so it was decided that my brother would take him to his house in Rugby, Warwickshire. He escaped a few days later Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Warwickshire
Town*: Rugby
Postcode (First Part): 
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 03/09/2013 
Collar (Please Describe)*: leather
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: No
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: WP_000064.jpg
Miscellaneous Details: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Pheasants Nest Dog Kennels
Reward?: 
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: He is a very happy and friendly dog by nature and will attempt to get in anybody's car if door is open
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:59:55 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Dude Ambull terrier x boxer male brindle Rugby Warwickshire CV21
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 09:56:31 PM »
poster for Dude sent also advice sheets . links and will add to alfieslostdogs facebook page
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Dude Ambull terrier x boxer male brindle Rugby Warwickshire CV21
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 10:57:15 PM »
still missing