Author Topic: Frostie Jack russell female white / brown ears Milton Sittingbourne Kent ME10  (Read 7217 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Frostie belongs to a elderly disabled man and was lost/stolen from his garden in Milton, Sittingbourne on the 1/11/13 There is a reward for her safe return. She is an JRT mainly white and tanned brown ears.  8 years old Colour mainly white with tan ears and a few brown spots She is his world, and his is absolutely heart broken with out her.

waiting for further info

or Contact me in confidence  07887532671

Black spot like a comma in the middle  of her body
Left side

Polka dot spots on her head,

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:33:18 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
posters up in faversham me13
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
x
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:38:16 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
possible sighting in Bobbing last week

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

.nearly 100 fliers handed out or posted and approx. 100 posters around the area , all done today by the brilliant Mia and her hubby myself and Anita . 2 travellers sites visited and they have taken posters and fliers to give out to their mates , dog walkers , pubs have them , Dean seems a bit better today and we are going back to do some more during the week , we also want to search the area where the sighting was as the person who saw the dog knew Frostie and recognised her but although she responded to her name ran off , we cant rule this out in case she is out there in that area still and it was Frostie , there is the possibility that she was taken and dumped, may now be with someone of course so need to keep on sharing and making her too hot to keep

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
posters out again on Monday around area of sightings and back out Thursday to poster a couple of other areas

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
have repostered area twice now  and done foot searches , articles in local paper and now the Sun has been out . there must be some news or sightings soon , owner is so distraught about Frostie

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
new flier for Frostie
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:55:47 PM by K9 »

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
new poster and 4 to a page fliers printed ready to put up in faversham, canterbury etc. Posters emailed to ALL local vets in this area. Working on a press covarage. Emailed meridian news and bbc southeast. Justine

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
frostie

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
posters up in morrissons Sittingbourne and faversham

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
still missing

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
missing a year today  :(