Author Topic: Lunar saluki female blonde Throwley Faversham ME13  (Read 1579 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Lunar saluki female blonde Throwley Faversham ME13
« on: November 13, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
Email*: steveyates7@aol.com
Preferred Phone No*: 01795892165
Alternative Phone No: 07743661534
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Stolen
Dog Details: 
Dog Name (If known): Lunar
Dog Breed*: Saluki
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Golden Blonde
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 2 years
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: While walking with owner and another saluki ... Ran ahead only one dog returned fear stolen! As very friendly trusting girl.
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Throwley, faversham
Postcode (First Part): ME13
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 03/10/2013 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Pink with large I.d tag
Tagged?: Yes
Microchipped?: 
Spayed/Neutered?: 
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: 1385157_1382537935319908_1836589953_n.jpg
Miscellaneous Details: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: swale
Reward?: 
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: Please add, Lunar Missing Saluki as your face book friend! daily updates - share her poster with your friends.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:58:42 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Lunar saluki female blonde Throwley Faversham ME13
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 10:14:22 PM »
Lunars owner checking out this one found on M2 gravesend today

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Lunar saluki female blonde Throwley Faversham ME13
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 05:33:35 PM »
still missing