Author Topic: Sophie yorkie female Barry CF62  (Read 1326 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Sophie yorkie female Barry CF62
« on: February 09, 2014, 01:44:34 PM »
Owner's Name: mandy salter
Email*: adamsalter@msn.com
Preferred Phone No*: 07854581586
Alternative Phone No: 01446 722648
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Details: 
Dog Name (If known): sophie
Dog Breed*: minature yorkshire terrier
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Tan and silver with black on her tail
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 8 years but looks like a pup
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Sophie got out of my back garden in colcot ,barry in wales on the 30th Jan , sophie has never ran away before, she weighs about 5lb and is cut short with a fluffy face and legs and a fanned tail.I think someone has picked her up and kept her.There is 100 REWARD for her safe return .No questions asked
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Wales
Town*: Barry
Postcode (First Part): CF62
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 30/01/2014 
Collar (Please Describe)*: multi colour stripey
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: No
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: 20131001_164240.jpg
Miscellaneous Details: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: barry cardiff
Reward?: Yes
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:34:55 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Sophie yorkie female Barry CF62
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:31:23 PM »
apparantly reunited . email sent for confirmation
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 10:03:13 AM »
Sophie is still missing

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 10:45:18 AM »
PLEASE EVERYONE SOPHIE WAS LAST SEEN IN COLCOT BARRY.SHE WAS WEARING A STRIPY COLLAR SHE HAS A.VERY DISTINCTIVE HIGH PITCHED QUIET BARK DUE TO DAMAGED VOCAL CORDS IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANYONE WHO HAS AQUIRED A DOG THAT FITS HER DESCRIPTION PLEASE RING IN CONFIDENCE.IF YOU HAVE HER PLEASE JUST BRING HER HOME NO QUESTIONS ASKED.TEL 07854581586 100 REWARD FOR HER SAFE RETURN .PLEASE SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:20:32 PM »
message on facebook

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE LOOKOUT FOR SOPHIE,A LITTLE YORKIE FITTING HER DESCRIPTION WAS SPOTTED ON THE HOUSING ESTATE BY LIDL IN BARRY AT APPROX 3.30 TODAY.THE DOG WAS FILTHY AND FRIGHTENED WHEN THE LADY TRIED TO PICK UP THE DOG IT WENT FOR HER.IM PRAYING THIS IS SOPHIE SHE HAS BEEN MISSING NOW FOR 20 DAYS.WE HAVE JUST BEEN SEARCHING THE AREA NO JOY AS YET.PLEASE HELP ME FIND HER MY NO IS 07854581586.LASTLEY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE LADY WHO PHONED ME AND THE LOVELY LADY WHO TRIED TO COAX HER AND HELPED ME TO LOOK FOR HER.I HOPE I CAN BRING EVERYONE GOOD NEWS SOON.X