Author Topic: Theo husky x young male brown/black Pentylands field Highworth Wiltshire SN6  (Read 1791 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Email*: michele.smith1963@hotmail.co.uk
Preferred Phone No*: 07922727203
Alternative Phone No: 
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Stolen
Dog Details: 
Dog Name (If known): Theo
Dog Breed*: Husky cross
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: Brown/black
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 5 months  now approx. 18 months old
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Theo, (5 months old) was taken on the 5th March 2014, while walking in Pentylands field, highworth. I started to approach the exit near the large house on the corner with the apple trees, when 3 people walked towards me. They had a collie dog and a black staffy with them. While the two men were chatting to me Theo played with there staffy, me not knowing anything was wrong. The women was then behind me, with her staffy and Theo, i could hear them. The lads were asking me so many questions, i just thought they were very doggy people, asking me all about Theo. The next minute i looked around to see where Theo was, and theo the women and the staffy had gone. I asked the guys where she went and were my dog was, they said she went home, i was in complete panic mode by now, they said they would look in the other field, but promtly walked out of the gate, while i carried on calling for my baby boy..
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Wiltshire
Town*: Highworth
Postcode (First Part): SN6
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 05/03/2014 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Black leather
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: No

Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: SNV34128.JPG
Miscellaneous Details: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Vets and wardens and councils and police all informed
Reward?: Yes
Extra information Please state any further information that may help:
The people who took Theo -
Female, white, early 20ís, red/ginger curly, shoulder length hair, tan jacket.
Male 1: white, early 20ís short brown hair wearing a dark quilted jacket & jeans
Male 2: white, early 20ís, shaven head, grey hoody & blue jeans.

One male spoke with local accent, the other a foreign accent.

Seen in company of a collie dog (black and white)with a limp and a black staffy dog wearing a distinctive harness.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 05:59:37 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
poster for Theo sent also advice sheets and links , will add to facebook and twitter

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
Contacted owner today, sadly still missing

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
still missing