Author Topic: Sciura lakeland/patterdale x female b/t Detling Kent  (Read 4559 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Sciura lakeland/patterdale x female b/t Detling Kent
« on: September 08, 2014, 07:30:33 PM »
Email*: Nickychambers11@yahoo.co.uk
Preferred Phone No*: 07816283692
Alternative Phone No:
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): Sciura
Dog Breed*: Lakeland/patterdale cross terrier
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Black & tan
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 7 years
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Sciura was lost in The Larches off Pilgrims Way near Detling, Kent on Saturday afternoon 6th September.on a walk with Nick and his boys. She was last seen chasing a squirrel through the woods.
 Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Medway
Postcode (First Part): ME14
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 06/09/2014 
Collar (Please Describe)*: None
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?:  yes
Spayed/Neutered?: Yes
Docked? (Shortened tail): Yes

Picture of Dog: Sciura1summer 2013.jpg
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Medway police, RSPCA, Medway wardens,
Reward?: No
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: Although she is 7 years old she is often mistaken for a puppy. She is a serious rabbiter and squirrel chaser and will disapear down rabbit and badger holes hence when being walked we take her collar off to stop her being caught up in brambles etc.
She is much loved by her family and her boys are distraught ar loosing her.The boys are 8 and 6 and she has always been there with them.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:59:42 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Sciura lakeland/patterdale x female b/t Detling Kent
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »
have sent advice  sheets  and links, have rquested further photos and will share on twitter /facebook also have askd if microchipped

... Maidstone dog warden 01622 60 22 02.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:51:37 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 09:38:13 PM »
poster sent
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 08:56:04 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 09:49:38 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 07:02:39 PM »
Hello.
 Also could you just ut the mobile number on the poster as I am spending all my time out looking for her and the best way to contact me is by my mobile. The number is 07816283692.
Thank you.
Nick and Sue Chambers
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 06:10:56 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 07:14:08 PM »
new poster
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:17:11 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 07:18:48 PM »
Dear Chris
    Yes please start a Facebook group.
     I have no idea how Facebook works, but my mother does Facebook.
     I believe the guy in the pub (Kings Arms) in Boxley has already put Sciura on his Facebook page.

I've been all over. She was in the Boxley area. But her trail has gone cold. No sightings since she was lost this time last week.
     Regards
     Nick Chambers[

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 09:52:54 PM »
x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 08:25:59 PM »
still missing poster for Sciura
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 04:36:42 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 09:24:08 PM »
another poster
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 04:37:31 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 04:39:58 PM »
 xposted from owner

Today is a terrible anniversary! One year ago my son took my grandchildren and Sciura to the Larches above Detling for a walk. Sciura was very excited. She hadn't seen the boys for weeks and as they had been her constant companions since she was a young pup she was over the moon. She was running about showing off! My son didn't realise the woods were full of squirrels otherwise he would have picked s different place to walk her. She spotted a squirrel and chased after it. We haven't seen her since. My son spent days searching for her and we had Tigga and Jenny tracking her several times. We have put up notices and talked to lots of people about her.
 We have had some sightings of her that we haven't been able to confirm :-

In Faversham and Sittingbourne with a young man walking in the towns.
 In Larkfield tied up outside a shop.

Running alone in Cobtree Manor Country Park.

We have tried to follow these up but have not had any success in eliminating or confirming them.

We have had dogs brought to our notice on Facebook. (Thank you to all who have been looking out for her). All proving not to be our girl.

The Highways Authority, loval authority and Network have all been contacted. Dog wardens vets and kennels have been notified of our loss. All to no avail.

She's out there somewhere! We just need someone scan her and we will be able to bring her home.

We are not giving up!
 Whoever has her doesn't own her she is part of our family and we want her home.
 I am angry that the person or persons who found her did not obey the law and inform the dog wardens, have her scanned and returned her to us, but understand how they would fall in love with my little girl and want to keep her. But they must know she is someone precious companion!

Thank you to everyone who has shared and kept a look out for Sciura over the year. I hope you will continue to do so.
 We will always be looking for her and one soon we will have her home.
 COME HOME SCIURA. WE MISS YOU.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 08:46:54 PM »
still missing