Author Topic: Rocky chihuahua male choc/tan Wood Green London N22  (Read 3529 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Rocky chihuahua male choc/tan Wood Green London N22
« on: October 16, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »
Owner's Name: mandy
Email*: mmc33@hotmail.co.uk
Preferred Phone No*: 07943331938
Alternative Phone No: 07943331938
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): 
Dog Breed*: chihuahua
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: chocolate brown and tan
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 6 months when taken approx. 9 months now

Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Our chihuahua has been missing since 01/10/14
He escaped from home and i believe has been picked up by someone as we realised within minutes that he was gone
We are desperate to have him home

Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: London
Town*: London
Postcode (First Part): N22 5BX
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 01/10/2014 
Collar (Please Describe)*: none
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: No
Spayed/Neutered?: No

Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: MY BOOPS.jpg
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Wood Green
Reward?: Yes
Extra information Please state any further information that may help:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 05:27:28 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: chihuahua male choc/tan London N22
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 01:11:49 PM »
links and advice sheets sent also request for further photos and will add to facebook / twitter , will do a poster later when have further photos 
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Rocky chihuahua male choc/tan London N22
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 04:12:06 PM »
Rocky managed to slip past my daughters friend on her way out the front door when quickly going to the corner shop before school at 7:50am on 01/10/14
Within minutes of her going out of the door, i realised he was missing so called him as he always comes when called.
When he didn't come i ran outside up the road my daughter ran down the road opposite direction desperately calling him but he was already gone!.
The friend coming back from the corner shop then helps us do a quick search there is a small park at the top of our road asking passers by etc but i believe someone had already picked him up and went off with him.
I had put up posters within an hour of him being gone and had a small search team of friends and family members out looking for him for the next 3 days.
I have also put small poster type leaflets (attached) through surrounding local neighbours doors but with no luck at all.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Rocky chihuahua male choc/tan Wood Green London N22
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 04:59:49 PM »
x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 05:14:30 PM »
poster sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 05:48:58 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 08:06:56 PM »

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 10:25:07 AM »
Contacted today for an update. Sadly still missing. 5 sightings in the area!

Offline mandy17779

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 12:55:05 PM »
Still Missing

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 04:53:28 PM »
still missing new poster done
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:13:27 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 07:13:37 PM »
still missing