Author Topic: Leo GSD/collie x male golden/w/blk mask Gillingham Kent ME7  (Read 4133 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Leo GSD/collie x male golden/w/blk mask Gillingham Kent ME7
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:57:50 PM »
Owner's Name: Louis Dobson
Email*: acampm@gmail.com     Johnbattersby@sky.com  sarahwestlake@msn.com

Preferred Phone No*: 00351937290530 Portugal number
Alternative Phone No: 07806557664
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): Leo
Dog Breed*: Alsation/Collie/Heinz57
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: Golden with some white and a black mask
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 2 years
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Recently homed from Portugal, slipped out round adopters legs.

Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent Gillingham, Canadian Avenue
Town*: Gillingham
Postcode (First Part): ME7
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 14/12/2004 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Red with bones.
Tagged?: Yes
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: Yes

Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: leo-1-2.jpg
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Yes, don't know
Reward?: No
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: Tag says Fletcher (his new name). Kind, friendly dog, sit down, be calm, call "Leo".

Leo lost from   Gillingham Kent after being rehomed  , ex street dog rescued from Portugal , need some sightings  as he doesn't know area of  Medway at all  nothing seen of him since 15th Dec , could have moved on anywhere by now  last seen on M2 being moved by police to Bredhurst side but could have doubled back , kind loving dog but would now be nervous
Leo was one of four collectively ownerless dogs living living on some scrubland  round the back of a village near Loule, in The Algarve. Someone complained to the council who came to put them in the killing station. Dineke Kyra, a Dutch lady tried to find them fosters,  Leo was put with a friend visiting (John), got him vetted and passported, found him a new home in Gillingham, and fostered him in Islington (not Croydon) and then he was taken to his new owners.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:31:39 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Leo GSD/collie x male golden/w/blk mask Gillingham Kent ME7
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 07:54:40 PM »
poster  for Leo  also advice sheets and links sent will share on facebook and twitter
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 09:25:34 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »
He has a red collar with bones on it with a silver disc. He has been spotted on his way through Hempstead and on M2, possibly Bredhurst area. May of doubled back though.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 05:19:38 PM »
x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 11:16:33 PM »
no sightings since he went missing
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:09:20 AM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 06:50:12 PM »
leo click on photo to enlarge
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 06:53:26 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 07:31:48 PM »
Leo still missing