Author Topic: Rolo x breed collie male Ellesmere Port Shropshire REHOMED owner still looking  (Read 1290 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Owner's Name: Sarah-Jane
Email*: brooke2015jayden@outlook.com
Preferred Phone No*: 447825068797
Alternative Phone No: 447825068797
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): Rolo
Dog Breed*: mungrel collie cross type
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: black and brown with a white chest x
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 5
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: He had got out of my garden and picked up by the dog warden who sent him to acorns kennels in Whitchurch shropshire I rang and rang them and was told he wasn't there when he was I went down there after phone calls was getting me no where to be laughed at and told he was but he's no longer I asked for contact details or mine to be passed on this wasn't granted

Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Shropshire
Town*: ellesmere port
Postcode (First Part): CH657BD
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 23/04/2014 
Collar (Please Describe)*: none
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: No
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): Yes
Picture of Dog: Screenshot_2015-05-26-11-19-30~2.jpg
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: cheshire
Reward?: Yes
Extra information I just want to know my boys alive safe and well please all help x
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:24:05 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
PLEASE SHARE!!! This dog may just be anotber dog to some people but to my family he's our missing family member who we had five and a half years he's been gone a year now after he escaped from our garden by time we tracked him down he had already been rehomed by acorns kennels (Whitchurch) I rang them weeks before hand and they said he wasn't there I went down there unexpectedly and a heartless rude man said 'oh yer that one yer he was here he's not now' I asked for the owners details or weather the new owner could contact me his reply was 'we don't home check they scribble their address down,give me 85 and take what dog they like,my boy could be anywhere and even a year on it breaks my heart and my four year old son still crys for him,I'm hoping the more my story's shared the more chance someone might know something about him please share it takes two minutes let's get my pooch home with his family I know he will be missing us as much as we are him xx
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:36:43 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner