Author Topic: DOG WITH NO NAME.... now rehomed and saved  (Read 3785 times)

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
DOG WITH NO NAME.... now rehomed and saved
« on: July 22, 2015, 03:26:24 PM »
Hello I am the dog with no name and today 21/7/15 I am sitting in a kennel waiting for the vet to come to put me to sleep, I don't really mind cos I am old, bald, itchy and smelly, I am not a happy dog!

But wait I am being taken out of my kennel and now 2 funny white haired women are making a fuss of me, are these the vets come early to put me out of my misery?  NO this is Chris & Justine from alfieslostdogs.com and they say I am safe now!

Justine takes me to another place and I meet lots of furry friends..... they like me so I potter around the lovely garden with them. I then have a lovely bath and my poor itchy skin feels sooooooooo soothed, wait now, is that roast chicken in my dog bowl, ok that was nice even though it contained worming pills. I think I like it here.

22/7
Its morning and I slept well. Just having breakfast, not chicken but very nice..... whats this, WALKIES, don't know what that is so followed my new friends to the car, open fields, the beach.... this is so much fun.
Came back and found a leather 'dog bed', gonna have a nap before dinner. I think I like it here......

Really...... chicken again........ I KNOW I LIKE IT HERE!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention....... I have a name now....... MUTLEY!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:19:27 AM by K9 »
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: DOG WITH NO NAME.... ON DEATH ROW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:02:20 PM »
 todays photos
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 04:04:42 PM »
  Mutley needs to have vaccinations , neutering , microchipping and ongoing treatment for his flea allergy , any donations  to help him would be appreciated
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:17:27 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 04:11:44 PM »
you can send a cheque payable to alfieslostdogs.com
c/o  Admin 1 Beaumont terrace, off Station Road, Faversham, Kent. ME13 8ED    Thank you there is also a DONATE button to paypal at top of board under slide show
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 04:16:56 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: DOG WITH NO NAME....WAS ON DEATH ROW
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 04:31:46 PM »
will take some more photos  , looks a happy fella now

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 05:29:35 PM »
 sadly dogs like him are difficult to rehome  , came to our attention that he needed to be  rehomed quick so we did it , thankyou to the kennels for letting him come to us

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Mutely is having his first vaccination and microchip on Friday and booked in next Wednesday for castration, bless him xxxxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: DOG WITH NO NAME.... now rehomed and saved
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 06:27:14 PM »
here we are with Mutley

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 06:30:11 PM »
Mutley  this shows how much coat he has lost on his back , he is also very sore around his back when you touch him and appears to have an old injury to his leg which affects his walking

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 08:26:57 PM »
Yes vet says it is a broken hip/pelvis that has been left to heal on its own...... would of been extremely painful and he will always have problems with this side of him!!!!!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 08:35:33 PM »
that's so cruel poor fella

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 08:41:23 PM »
He is okay now and has the appropriate stuff in his diet, it wont cure it but will sure as hell will help him... he LOVES his daily walks and even tries to chase about with his new pals!!!!1  GODDA LOVE HIM!

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 06:30:16 PM »
Mutley has now been castrated, 3 teeth out, teeth scraped and cleaned and micro chipped..

Bless him xxxxx
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 06:44:10 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 06:55:04 PM »
if anyone can help towards the vet costs please  donate even a little
 you can send a cheque payable to alfieslostdogs.com
c/o  Admin 1 Beaumont terrace, off Station Road, Faversham, Kent. ME13 8ED    Thank you there is also a DONATE button to paypal at top of board under slide show

thank you to those kind people that have helped

Offline zarabenton

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 08:35:04 AM »
Bought many tears to my eyes to see him happy and living  :'( but they are happy tears ...... I wish they could all have this much its all they ever want not much really considering the demands humans make on their lives   :(

I wish you all the love and joy in the world Mutley and the lovely ladies who adopted you, God bless them both, thank you ladies  :)

Hope he continues to get better and with treatment he will soon be the dog he was always meant to be, bless him .......  :D

Zara xx