Author Topic: BELLA pomeranian female tan Crayford Kent DA1  (Read 1636 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
BELLA pomeranian female tan Crayford Kent DA1
« on: August 22, 2015, 08:16:23 PM »
Owner's Name: Alison
Email*: alison-lawrence@hotmail.co.uk
Preferred Phone No*: 07828432792
Alternative Phone No: 
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): Bella
Dog Breed*: Pomeranian
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Tan/beige
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 3
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: My little girl is still missing. She got out through my back fence on Wednesday 12 August @ 1pm Perry Street Fields, Crayford (the new build side). I am offering a huge reward for her safe return 500 upwards, I just want her home where she belongs. I will pay more than what she could be sold for. There was a sighting of her in Shearwood Crescent, Crayford on Thursday 13 August @ 10.30am confirmed by the postman on his rounds. As she was close to the field entrance in Shearwood Crescent, the postman assumed she was with her owner. I have delivered hundreds of leaflets and put up posters locally and in local shops. An advert will be in the New Shopper newspaper tomorrow. If you are holding my little girl, I am making it impossible for you to keep her, her picture is everywhere - she will have to go outside. People who I spoke to while walking the streets know of my dog via social media. She could still be wandering around but this is unlikely. She is chipped and I have contacted every vet possible. I have also contacted every authority/organisation and spread the word over Facebook. I will not report you, just call me 07828 432792, the reward is waiting for you.

Here is a list of everywhere posted leaflets/posters/contacted.

Parkside, Wyatt Road, Walker Close, Burgate Close, Furner Close, Holmsdale Grove, Perry Street, Perry Street Farm and surrounding roads, Crayford Arrows, Crayford Train Station, Crayford McDonalds, Dartford Heath, Shearwood Crescent, Gascoyne Road, Thames Road, Green Walk, Iron Mill Lane, Crayford High Street, Europa Gym, Claremont Road, Slade Green Shops,Barnehurst Golf Club, RSPCA,Police, Pond Farm, Davadon Kennel, PDSA, Dog Lost, Pet Locate, Facebook, Dartford Gossip, Crayford Gossip, Medivet, Pets at Home, Mead Vets, Microchip, Pet Team UK, Missing Dogs London & Kent, Dartford Council, Bexley Council, Woodfall Drive, Woolet Close, Buckley Close, Darlton Close, Norris Way, Claremont Crescent, Mayplace Road East, Maiden Lane, Mayplace Avenue
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Crayford
Postcode (First Part): DA1 4SN
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 12/08/2015 
Collar (Please Describe)*: None
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Bexley and Dartford
Reward?: Yes
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:31:16 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: BELLA pomeranian female tan Crayford Kent DA1
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 08:34:51 PM »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: BELLA pomeranian female tan Crayford Kent DA1
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 08:58:53 PM »
poster for Bella sent also advice  and links . will add to facebook page and share to groups also twitter

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner