Author Topic: Roley & Taz scotties male Parkwood Maidstone Kent ME17  (Read 528 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Roley & Taz scotties male Parkwood Maidstone Kent ME17
« on: October 05, 2015, 02:01:34 PM »
Email*: Oliviapenfold123@hotmail.com
Preferred Phone No*: +44 7931 062745
Alternative Phone No: 
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): Roley and taz
Dog Breed*: scottish terriers
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: Black
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 4 and other 7
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Last seen in our back garden in parkwood Maidstone, between wrangleden road and brishing lane. Went missing around 10pm both dogs should stay together..we hope. Please please help us if possible please
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Maidstone
Postcode (First Part): me17
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 04/09/2015 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Plain collars
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: Yes
Docked? (Shortened tail): No

Picture of Dog: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: It's to late but they will morning
Reward?: No
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Roley & Taz scotties male Parkwood Maidstone Kent ME17
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
update email sent
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG