Author Topic: Bella Doberman x Collie(B/T) - female - Hartlebury common near Stourport 05/06  (Read 4888 times)

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Dobermann x Collie -  spayed
Black & tan with greyed muzzle, white chest. 15 inches approx. 15 years old. Wearing a red harness and collar with tags. Microchipped.
Little hearing left, doesn't hear when called
Missing, lost on a walk 5th June 2009 Hartlebury common near Stourport, Worcester
Contact (email) nikki@ruddingtondental.co.uk or (mobile) 07767 706992
Added 07th June, 2009
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 07:54:53 PM by K9 »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

alfiesmummy

email sent

alfiesmummy

Hi Justine,

Actually she’s a cross Doberman but I’ve attached a photo (this was about 18 months ago so she’s a bit older looking now but it shows her features well). Thank you for your interest, I’ve heard nothing at all yet.

Nikki Sorrell

alfiesmummy

Since forwarding the photo I have had a look at your web site and thought you may need some more details. I’m gutted to see so many dogs missing for long periods of time – are any ever found?

Bella went missing from Hartlebury Common near Stourport on 5th June 09. She is 15/16 years old, almost deaf, weak on her back legs and has a kidney problem which requires regular blood tests and a special diet. We have a substantial reward on offer and are desperate to get her back for whatever time she may have left. Black & tan, white chest and wearing red harness.

Nikki Sorrell

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
poster done and sent
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

alfiesmummy

Justine,

Thank you for your help and for the poster. As I’ve put adds in the local papers, one of the reporters phoned me today to see if I wanted a story in so I discussed it with her and sent a picture, should be in on Saturday evening. I do intend to see if there are other papers I’ve missed though and I’ll let you know if an editorial can be placed. Unfortunately, Bella was with my Mum when she was lost (we were on holiday!) and it is not our local area, we live in Nottingham and Bella was lost in Worcestershire. I’ve been up there all week but have had to come back to go to work today.

Nikki Sorrell

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
emailed for an update
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
email from owner

Chris,

Unfortunately our Bella is still missing and we would be really grateful if you could keep her on your list please. One possible sighting is all we’ve had but we’re not even sure it was her and it came too late to be of any real use.

Thank you for any help you can give,

Nikki

He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
still missing poster and info sheets sent
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 07:54:18 PM by K9 »

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Chris,
Thank you again for your help. Here are some additional photos of Bella. We are happy to pay a reward for information leading to Bella’s return.

Nikki
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:10:13 PM by Taome »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Have amended Bellas details as she is spayed

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Just a word to say thank you for keeping my Bella on the ‘still missing’ list. She is still missing and I no longer know what else to do or where else to look – it will be 6 months in a few days. I think the sad thing is that it is mostly people like me who have lost dogs that are the main users of the various web sites for lost dogs. The dilemma is how to get the word out to the general public.

Thank you again, still wishing,

Nicola Sorrell

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
  Bella will stay on site till she comes home , and it does happen!  months /sometimes years but please check all the found dogs on a regular  basis as photos can be deceptive unless you know the dog and as she is a x may be put under different catergory , chip can be missed , we all hope she comes home soon