Author Topic: Buddy staffie male brindle Saltfleet, Haven Bank Lincolnshire  (Read 2097 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Email*: jcshadowolf346@googlemail.com
Preferred Phone No*: 07895857245
Alternative Phone No: 
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): buddy
Dog Breed*: Staffordshire bull terrier
Dog Gender*: Male
Dog Colour*: brindle (black)
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 18
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Pulled free from girlfriend. So still has retractable black lead on disappeared into the bushes
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Lincolnshire
Town*: saltfleet. haven bank
Postcode (First Part): 
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 05/03/2016 
Collar (Please Describe)*: pale blue
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: No
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: dog warden
Reward?: 
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: Went missing at haven bank where the sea meets the river
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:23:56 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Buddy staffie male brindle Saltfleet, Haven Bank Lincolnshire
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 07:50:40 PM »
emailed for a photo
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 05:52:41 PM »
poster sent
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:58:30 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 11:24:45 PM »
buddys facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/204091699957572/

posted from his facebook group

Hello all BUDDY'S dad here thanks for all the concern its a little over whelming didn't realise there were so many nice and helpful people still left

I will try to explained the circumstances of buddy's disappearance
 He was on a retractable black lead his brothers x 5 were running free buddy has bad hearing and is 80/90 percent blind I have to guide him around obstacles but he has always been very head strong when he gets a thought he goes with it irrespective of consequence two of the little ones were arguing as they do so I gave bud to his mom to hold for his age he is very strong and he managed to pull away this wouldn't normally be a problem except at that exact moment there was a very heavy hail storm which lasted only a few minutes but long enough for him to dissapere into the haze of the hail when it was over there was no sign of him we were saltfleett side of the river in front is nothing to the right is the river behind is dunes and brush we started scouring the area then widened our search into the village of saltfleet we stayed there all saturday night and all day Sunday looking for him we asked dozens of people if they had seen him i leftt contact details with the petrol station and the new inn caravan park who kindly allowed us onto the site to look for him as it has access to the beach and dunes we have searched for him from Tetney to skeggy but no sight or sightings of him I look every day as I'm a lorry driver and i cover lincolnshire coast on my daily route so it allows me to spend time searching for him

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 05:31:34 PM »
latest

John Collins
March 30 at 4:56am

We have had an unconfirmed sighting of him by an elderly gentleman who told the people at the petrol station that he was sure this was the same dog he seen wandering about confused around the grounds of the care home on the opposite side of the road from the beach but it was ten days ago we will now concentrate our search around this area we have been back looking but due to the ten day lapse on the sighting and our kbeing told about it he could be half way to Louth by now but thank you to the man at the petrol station who rang us up. So frustrating.xxx