Author Topic: Freya yorkie female Leicester,LE3  (Read 357 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Freya yorkie female Leicester,LE3
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:28:13 PM »
PLEASE help to find Freya 9 y.o. female yorkie missing from 3 May and last seen at  Blackmore Drive, Leicester, LE3 1LP and taken away in cage pushed in the back of a white a=plant transit van by a skinny, unsightly man in a black hat with unpleasant appearance as described by an anonymous caller.

We have been in touch with local authorities, reported to the police, put posters up and ever shared on all social media sites that we can think off. Although the posts have a lot of shares and we have been sent pictures of yorkies that have been found, we are yet to find our baby Freya , and we can only hope that she will be home soon.
Please can I request that you share this and if anyone comes into your business with a dog like Freya that you contact me.Cash reward for safe return of my baby , please share , call 07921516957 marinaryates@yahoo.ie

microchipped and has a curly tail
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:10:47 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG