Author Topic: Lucy whippet type female black Faversham Kent ME13  (Read 524 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Lucy whippet type female black Faversham Kent ME13
« on: December 20, 2016, 06:57:33 PM »
 Jumped out of garden and after someone trying to catch  her , she ended up on the railway track at Faversham station , nervous dog , doesn't know area , microchipped  wearing collar and tag , she is 5 years old
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 12:27:22 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: whippet type female black Faversham Kent ME13
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 06:58:22 PM »
poster sent
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:37:19 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Lucy whippet type female black Faversham Kent ME13
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 07:58:52 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 08:30:26 PM »
sighting nr Ospringe tonight

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 12:26:56 PM »
 Lucy has been caught , one lucky girl and well done to the 3 lads that managed to get her . welcome home LUCY