Author Topic: Poppy Parsons Jack Russell female w/t Cuxton Nr Rochester Kent ME2  (Read 625 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Lost Jack Russell Terrier Dec 27 Ranscomb Farm, Brockles Field off Bush Road, near "The Barn" Bed and Breakfast. Friendly 3 year old female dog named Poppy with brown spots. Please share post with Cuxton friends. Any info greatly appreciated, call Poppy's owner Ed 01634 245 787. Thank you.

Email*:
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Name (If known): Poppy
Dog Breed*: Jack Russell
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Tan and white
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 3 yrs 5 months
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Walking in Lower Bush
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Cuxton
Postcode (First Part): ME2
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 27/12/2016 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Red embellished with brass coloured bones
Tagged?: 
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: Yes
Docked? (Shortened tail): No

Picture of Dog: Poppy 3.jpg
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Medway Council Dog Warden
Reward?: yes
Extra information Please state any further information that may help: Poppy is a friendly non aggressive dog but nervous with strangers.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:05:29 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Poppy Parsons Jack Russell female w/t Cuxton Nr Rochester Kent ME1
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 06:40:13 PM »
x
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:24:39 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Poppy Parsons Jack Russell female w/t Cuxton Nr Rochester Kent ME2
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 08:54:07 PM »
poster sent also advice and information , will share to facebook groups and twitter
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:25:11 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Poppy Parsons Jack Russell female w/t Cuxton Nr Rochester Kent ME2
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 08:04:19 PM »
Dear Chris,

Fabulous news, but I expect you already know, Poppy is back home!  She was found in Bush Road, but the person was unable to catch her and she ran back in the woods again and had begun to find her way home.  A neighbour phoned me whilst I was out searching and said she had her, she was in Pilgrims Road and she managed to get her and bring her down to the house and put her in the porch which was always kept open in case she came home.  She is as clean as a whistle, but of course she has lost a lot of weight, I still think she has been down a hole somewhere and has now managed to escape.  I want to thank you for all your help and when I have acknowledged all the people on line and on the phone who have been so supportive, I will make a donation to your website.  We have taken her to the vet to have her checked over, but all that was wrong was a rather sore ear which she kept scratching, and we have had to worm her, but no fleas or ticks to be seen.  She is quite nonchalant and relaxed now on her bed and you would not think she had had any sort of adventure!  She obviously knew how to get home.

My thanks to you again for all your help and support,

Regards,

Rosemarie.