Author Topic: ICENI, English bull - bitch - Tamworth Staffordshire reunited after 7 years  (Read 4149 times)

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Pet Name: Iceni
Area Missing: Croxall, on A513 Alrewas to Tamworth Staffordshire
Missing Since: 130/09/08
Breed: english bull terrier
Iceni was seen on CCTV taken from the house carpark at 5:57pm sat 13/08/08. She was wearing a red collar (which sometimes she slipped) there is a definate collar mark around her neck from the red dye from the collar. Good natured ( bit boistorous around children) and a 21st birthday present to my sister. Desperate to find her please. A handsome cash reward will be given.She is 10moths old and white and brindle in colour. Many thanks

now 8 years old

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:43:18 PM by K9 »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: ICENI, English bull - bitch - Tamworth Staffordshire
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »
any phone number
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 10:22:50 PM »
  I am afraid she is still not appeared, poor puppy. She was my sisters 21st present, and I was the one that did not close the gate properly. We are desperate to get her back. Have you any suggestions what we can do please? Been to the police, rspca, vets, gypsies, posters, and now we are running out of options.
         Mant thanks. Marie
Iceni, the english bull terrier went missing last saturday, only a puppy. I She is 10 months old and was picked up from A513 to Tamoworth at 17:57. Thank you for your help. Dogs need a homing device, what use is microchip unless the vet has a suspicion and then uses the machine!?!?

there are two pics of her, the first of the three is a poster - it may not be compatible with your computer, if not dont worry. Many thanks. Marie
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
poster for Iceni
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:04:23 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »
poster sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »
bumped up

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 12:22:59 AM »
will contact owner for an update

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 11:30:16 PM »
can someone contact Icenis owner for an update please

Offline HappyPaws4me

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 12:01:56 AM »
Have emailed poster 14 Feb 2010. Will update on reply.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »
Thankyou x

Offline HappyPaws4me

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 12:35:57 AM »
Iceni is still missing. Owner believes that the dog is in the Tamworth area. Have suggested re-postering vets, pet food stores, and maybe getting the local paper to run a story. It would be wonderful for Iceni to be home again.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 07:35:18 PM »
Claire Llewellyn
 November 2
 Has anyone seen Iceni? She was stolen in 2008 but I am still looking for her. She was less than a year old when she was stolen but today would be her 8th birthday. I just want to know where she is, there is a reward for any info that leads to me locating her. If she is in a good home I won't take her away but I need to know. Please contact me if you know of her or have her.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:41:20 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »
a new poster
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:40:47 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2016, 05:41:58 PM »
Iceni is home :)  :)  :)

Seven years, nine months, nineteen days and twenty three hours after having Iceni stolen she returned home. I may have missed a huge amount of her life but at least I will be able to spend the rest of her days with her. I will tell the whole story soon. It all seems extremely surreal at the moment :-D thank you to everyone that tried to help me find my baby, all I will say is no matter when your pet disappeared check it's microchip is still active and in your name, people urged me to check and I honestly thought I didn't need to as once chipped and registered it can't be changed or cancelled, I was wrong. If only I had checked I could have had her back seven years ago!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:45:05 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
 Iceni has a heart condition now but keeping fingers crossed she has  as much time as possible now shes home  :)
she was with the RSPCA
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:38:17 PM by K9 »