Author Topic: There is always hope for us all  (Read 7727 times)

alfiesmummy

Re: There is always hope for us all
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 10:46:40 PM »
Please keep posative all the time, we will get our dogs home and we will get the vets to scan all dogs. Justine

Offline lisa-sweep

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 12:02:27 AM »
hello so glad u are all together again ...my little sweepy went missing a week ago now we are doing absolutely everything possible...but i took a look at your piccy and the younger looking terriers face sorry is his name widget looks a spitting image of my sweepy only he is a creamy white in colour..alovely piccy...................lisaxxxsweepxxxx

Offline PrincessJo5

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »
Today a GSD was found, well I think she was found yesterday actually.... anyway.... this dog was found 250 miles away from where she went missing, she was not chipped or tagged but she was found 5 months after she went missing.
Please, everyone with missing babies dont give up, they are out there somewhere, Jo x

Offline kira22

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 04:28:52 PM »
news like this give us hope to keep moving,and fight for our little friends!

jess

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 05:38:31 PM »
I have just seen an article in my local paper saying that a dog missing for 8 months has been finally been reunited with its owner.
The dog was found by a walker who gave it into the local dog warden. A quick check with a scanner revealed that the dog was microchipped.
Never give up hope.
Jess

doggroomer

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 08:49:39 PM »
I've just seen on doglost that another dog has just been returned to her owner a year after going missing. She was scanned and hey presto. Chris

alfiesmummy

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 02:26:26 AM »
I just hope that 1 day it will be my turn. Justine

Offline Michelle

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 07:27:03 PM »
ahh thats a lovely photo Justine! I think if there is any justice in the world your time WILL most certainly come. Thinking of you, the love you give to other dogs taken into your home and of Alfie every day.

Offline cav

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »
just in case anybody hasn't read on dog pages there is going to be a new channel on sky about dogs ,   sky 167 it doesn't say anything about missing dogs but there is a contact address perhaps some of us could e-mail them to present them with the idea i think its in its early stages at the moment but it would be great just to feature a different dog each day   you never know who could be watching

Offline MissingRoxy

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
Seeing your picture has given me and my g/f hope that we will get our Roxy back

:)