Author Topic: Injured dog needs operation, owner needs help.  (Read 97 times)

Offline paul the vegan dog lover

• Dogs, loving and true friends for life.
Injured dog needs operation, owner needs help.
« on: June 19, 2018, 02:07:51 AM »
It's been a long time since I have posted here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this message. A friend of mine needs help to pay for an operation his dog needs, (not sure of the breed but she's a little dog). She tore a cruciate ligament while running in a friends garden. I'd like to setup a crowd funding page to help raise the 3,500 he needs to pay for it.

The trouble is I don't know how to go about setting up a funding page as I've never done that before. I mean I need to be guided through the whole process so if anyone can help, please feel free to advise me.
Paul Russell

"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The person who goes the furthest is
generally the one who is willing to do and dare."  Dale Carnegie 1888-1955,
Author and Trainer

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Injured dog needs operation, owner needs help.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/   don't think its hard to do , information here
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 07:00:21 PM »
Hi everyone, my friend has now set up a crowdfunding page himself. This a link to it, https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ricky-hornsby. Here you'll find an image of the dog, a west highland terrier post operation. She's a lovely kid and deserves all the help she can get. So please post this link everywhere, all the usual places, Facebook, Twitter, in fact whatever forum you're on please cross post. And above all, please donate.
Paul Russell

Author and Trainer

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 07:01:53 PM »
It's been a long time since I have posted here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this message. A friend of mine needs help to pay for an operation his dog needs, (not sure of the breed but she's a little dog). She tore a cruciate ligament while running in a friends garden. I'd like to setup a crowd funding page to help raise the 3,500 he needs to pay for it.

The trouble is I don't know how to go about setting up a funding page as I've never done that before. I mean I need to be guided through the whole process so if anyone can help, please feel free to advise me.

Thanks k9.
Paul Russell

Author and Trainer

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 09:38:40 PM »
shared
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG