Author Topic: How your dog can be added to forum slide show !  (Read 6623 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
How your dog can be added to forum slide show !
« on: January 31, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »
 as its not possible to put all the dogs on slideshow it  has to be restricted to dogs that have been registered/added by owners and members or owners/representatives that keep in touch by emails or phone calls or update their dogs page  , Thankyou please email me at admin@alfieslostdogs.com

NEW DOGS THAT ARE REGISTERED OR EMAILED TO US WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO IN SLIDE SHOW BUT IF WE NO LONGER RECEIVE UPDATES OR DO NOT SEE YOU ARE ON SITE IF YOU ARE ALSO A  MEMBER THEN YOUR DOG WILL BE REMOVED TO ALLOW OTHERS A CHANCE AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME  .  We will presume your dog is home but  If you are still looking for your dog  and your dog has been removed then please email me  and I will put back on

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow-maker/d1765158k3912579o1/lost--dogs
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:12:15 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG