Author Topic: FIDGET Lakeland terrier Male LL54 Gwynedd  (Read 16573 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: FIDGET Lakeland terrier Male LL54 Gwynedd
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 08:19:17 AM »
Hi Chris, Kathy and Melissa (and all at Alfies Lost dogs!),

Just to let you know, all contact regarding Fidget (Lakeland Terrier X, lost Mid-May in Carmel, nr. Caernarfon, Gwynedd, North Wales) can now go to his actual owners (as you know I was just helping out as a friend during the first few months of the hunt) at the email address;

mastersdom@hotmail.com

I think it'll be less confusing if there are now only one set of contacts for Fidget, now that the initial 1st stage 'manic' hunt etc has passed. All future contact can go to the address above, rather than my one. Please update all your details.

Many thanks and kindest regards, you do a FANTASTIC job,

Julia
 X

He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Angus - Doglost

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »
Fidgets owners have set up a website with loads of images
http://http:// www.fidgetcomehome.co.uk/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:12:18 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »
Thank you so much Chris! There is a 5K donation/reward if you find him. Here are some pics:
www.fidgetcomehome.co.uk
Warm regards,
Dom
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 12:29:18 AM »
sent a link

Thanks for the link Chris. I don't think it is him but I'll check it out. We all still miss Fidget terribly. Thanks for thinking of him.
Dom

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 07:25:21 PM »

Offline sukimax

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
Hi, Long shot but there is a lakeland here, Sukimax,    http://www.ncar.org.uk/dogs_needing_homes
Sue foulkes

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 04:00:53 PM »
cant find it ? was it the clipped terrier x arnie

Offline sukimax

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »
Hi, Sorry even i could not find it afterwards, I am not good with the computer and hope i am not wasting your time,  But again please have a look at this site,  Sukimax
http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/Poster.asp?foundpet=yes&ID=1453
Sue foulkes

Offline sukimax

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2009, 08:05:17 AM »
Sue foulkes

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »
Link sent for similar dog for rehoming , not sure of Fidgets age
http://www.nawt.org.uk/headquarters/animal_show.asp?id=2061

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 10:31:41 AM »
Wow Chris that dog is so close in looks, but wrong tail / age. Thank you so much for thinking of him. Not a day goes by without me wondering where he could be.
Kind regards,
Dom

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
Hello Chris,
Fidget is 5, nearly 6, if still alive. The tail looks a lot longer than his. The rest looks very similar to him though. He had a tiny pink blemish by his nostril. Also he was castrated. I wonder how come they mention an actual year of birth? My guess is they know his history 
Did you see www.fidgetcomehome.co.uk ?
Yours,
Dom

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »
Hello Chris,
The second one is definitely not him. The first one was very close but the tail is just far too long.
If you do ever find him then I will donate 10K to your organisation. We saw his pic in a dog rescue window the other day and my girlfriend burst into tears. I forgot to tell her I had put a wanted pic there.
If only I had chipped him. I guess you hear that a lot :0(
Kind regards,
Dom

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »
link sent for found lakeland  sex unknown