Author Topic: BETTY, Brindle/white Staffie female , Farnborough , Hampshire Since January 08  (Read 26320 times)

Offline danbutchbetty

Sadly still no news on our lovely Betty, it has been just over 3 years that she has been missing from us ! :(

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
still looking out for her and being microchipped i hope that this brings her home to you soon , do make sure all your details with the microchip company are up to date and correct  chris x
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline danbutchbetty

All details are upto date as we have moved twice since Betty has been gone from us...we are always hoping she comes back soon.

Offline danbutchbetty

I have just spoken with the microchip company Betty is registered with and they have had no phonecalls or info on her at all that she has been found, he did say that it helps that she is chipped and they can just turn up out the blue sometimes, which we really do hope happens we still miss her so much !!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
are the details on site correct re phone number?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:54:51 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline danbutchbetty

Sorry for the delay phone numbers are : 01367 241536.... 07966432801 & 07977765691
Many thanks

Offline danbutchbetty

Hi please can you update the mobile numbers to 07807637234 & 07581318068
Many Thanks

Offline danbutchbetty

Still no news on our Lovely Betty ..... over 5 years now  :'(

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Hi , sorry Betty isnt home yet ,I  did reshare her details and poster on Facebook groups and also on our facebook group alfieslostdogs this week , have you informed the microchip company that she is still missing for their records      and have you thought of doing a group  (not a page ) for Betty on facebook , not sure if you are on there ,  I can start one for you if you would like to give that a go   
Chris ,

Offline danbutchbetty

Hi thank you for the reply, I have notified the microchip company. I am not on Facebook unfortunately but if you could add her to a group that would be lovely. I cant belive we have had no news, sightings or leads as to where she could be, she's been gone far too long.

Offline danbutchbetty

Still no news on Betty  :(
Please may you update phone number to 07546863874

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
So sorry to hear she is still missing. Is this number your only contact number?

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS

best739@btinternet.com 

1:48 PM (4 hours ago)

to me

‎Hi just an update as asked... Betty is still missing... she is on alfies site she is female brindle/white

We have moved since Betty went missing and also a change in phone number

Many thanks
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs