Author Topic: BETTY, Brindle/white Staffie female , Farnborough , Hampshire Since January 08  (Read 26319 times)

Offline danbutchbetty

Re: BETTY Staffie female , Farnborough , Hampshire Since January
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »
No, we haven't received any more.. I told them where to go

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 08:47:36 AM »
When I spoke to the police, the person I was speaking with told us to give up as she has been missing for 5 months,  and that they would not do anything because they don't deal with lost dogs. Obviously they have never had a much loved pet go missing !!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 08:56:06 AM »
No they dont deal with lost dogs but they do deal with stolen property and that includes dogs !! Typical police !! And NO , we do not give up either , if it was a child would people give up and dogs are part of our families! Erghhh! they make me so angry!!!
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
Yes I agree ! We deffinately do not give up... Our daughter misses her terribly, as do we and she asks for her everyday ! Have been looking on Gumtree and all other lost/found pet websites etc and keep postering ! We sent out emails to Battersea and RSPCA and some other dog rescue/re-homing centres/ local vets and have been in touch with the dog warden.. We just wish we would get some news as to her whereabouts so we can bring her home !!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »
Have you seen this  , does this sound familiar  >:(, (last posts)
http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,8515.0.html
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »
Oh thats terrible, I wonder if it was the same man. It really is a very nasty thing to do to someone, I cant tell you how happy I was to get an email saying they had found Betty, but it was just a lie, these people make me sooo angry !! >:(

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 08:08:26 AM »
Its the same peron who was trying to scam us..........

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2008, 08:59:19 AM »
I wonder how many other people he has tried scamming.. he must be targetting people from this website and others !

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »
PLEASE come home soon Betty, it's your birthday soon and we want you here with us, we all miss you so so much !!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »
Come on Betty , we all want you home, I really want to take you off the slide show but she will stay there for as long as she is missing ! Chris

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 07:49:34 AM »
Have you seen Jets page ,
http://www.alfieslostdogs.com/bb/index.php/topic,4100.0.html

they thought they would never find him , so it just goes to show ,  :)  Chris

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 08:35:29 AM »
Thats brilliant that they got him back, we are always hoping we will will get some news on Betty, and hope even more we get her home with us !!  COME ON BETTY please come home we all miss you so so much x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 11:47:14 AM »
Have made Bettys post sticky as she is on slide show and someone may want to locate  details  :)

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »
Thankyou  :)

Offline danbutchbetty

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 01:29:21 PM »
For some reason not known Betty and my details have been taken off the doglost site, has anyone else had this problem ?