Author Topic: PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham  (Read 39885 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham
« on: May 31, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »
22/23.05.08 Pelton County Durham Shetland Sheep Dog color] and there is a poster for Princess on last page

'Princess' Female. 4 years old.
would now be 9 years old
Sable and white. Spooky temperament.
Contact owner on 0191 3701398.
Chester le st Co Durham
Missing From County Co Durham
Very nervous unlikely to go to anyone. Last spotted a few days ago (sorry they couldnt be more specific) at Twizell lane farm.
She slipped her lead and ran into the woods from Grange Villa golf course

worlass1st@aol.com 01913701398 or 07718208346
g.howarth21@btinternet.com new email addy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/73192249664/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:41:55 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
Re: PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 09:31:01 PM »
poster
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:29:47 PM by K9 »
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 12:05:32 PM »
I hope she is home with you soon , at least you know she is out there and not been stolen , Just a question of time . Leave those scent trails  and perhaps take another dog that she knows well around the walking areas as well, Chris
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

Email from owner
Hi Chris

Thank you very very much. The poster is great! I need to replace a lot because of the rain yesterday even the plastic pockets didnt help but never mind.

I really appreciate everybody's help and hope to have good news soon. Am going out again shortly to put t shirts out with my scent on you never know!

Thanks again

Gay xx

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 09:16:59 PM »
Hi everyone

There has been in possible sighting of Princess running around the quarry at Aycliffe village. We hasve been and put posters in the area but if anyone knows anybody in the area can you ass the message on for me please. Hopefully she will be home soon.

Thanks for everybody's help.

Gay xx

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »
Unfortunately the Sheltie seen in Aycliffe is a tri colour. Or could be a border collie. So if anyone has either of these missing I would take a picture to the Quarry at Aycliffe it may be yours. Good luck everyone.

I'm gutted its not Princess but I hope someone has good news.

Gay xx

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 06:27:04 AM »
sorry this wasnt princess, we are still keeping an eye out for her
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »
Awhh  what a shame , hope its your turn next ! Chris

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 09:29:26 AM »
What a brilliant site this is! Came on this morning to see if I could add another photo and its already done. Well done guys you are stars.

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 09:33:41 AM »
Will do a still missing poster with the new photo for you as it is clearer than the other one , we have to make her too hot to keep if someone is holding onto her!

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 09:42:38 AM »
Brilliant Thank you!

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »
New poster sent
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:48:42 AM by K9 »

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 09:25:44 PM »
Hi all

Just to let you all know Princess is still missing. I am going to start another poster and flyer campaign and am going a bit further afield as well as close.
Thanks for bumping this up to the top again. We will bring my baby home.

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 09:58:59 PM »
have just added Princess to Gumtree lost and found Sunderland and Newcastle, hope the ads are on soon , takes a few hours . Chris

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »
Thank you Chris. I have been putting 'scent' all over the area well in certain spots anyway. Whatever can work.
I have been told that shelties can live in the wild for a long time but tend to hide in one area. I hope thats true maybe she will come out to the smell of my scent.

Thanks again guys I really appreciate your help.

Gay xx