Author Topic: PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham  (Read 39877 times)

Offline worlass1st

Re: PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
Awe thank you (((((((((((big hug))))))))))

alfiesmummy

« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »
I really hope and pray that Princess is home with you soon, it breaks my heart to see her still missing. Have put Princess on alfieslostdogs face book page. xxx Justine

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2010, 11:10:34 AM »
I cant bear to think of Princess out there with these temps. I hope she is in someones house, in front of a lovely warm fire.

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »
As with most of the dogs missing , they are with someone  who is probably looking after them well but due to ignorance or lack of the Internet (& sometimes selfish greedy reasons ) they do not report them as found , very sad for the owners.
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2010, 06:42:58 PM »
Gay she will be, so will Alfie. We will never stop looking, you have to believe in your heart that she is safe and well. Take care. Justine

alfiesmummy

« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
can we have a new poster for princess with new logo asap please and thank you

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2010, 05:55:34 PM »
updated poster for Princess sent
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:47:21 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »
thanks Chris, see you tom x

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2010, 07:02:27 AM »
Thanks for the new poster Chris and Justine its time for a rerun. I still think she is in someones house at West Pelton. So please people check your neighbours gardens and yards.

Gay xx

alfiesmummy

« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »
Chris and I had a film crew out today for channel4, we mentioned princess a lot with her new poster, let me know what you want us to do, take care, we allways put princess forward when we can. Justine

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2010, 11:10:14 AM »
Me and Steph put a load of posters out to local vets just to let them know she is still missing and we are still looking. I have had a nasty illness  and treatment will continue for a while so I would appreciate everybody who can please still look for her.

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2012, 10:48:14 AM »
poster for princess

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2012, 12:05:27 PM »

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2012, 12:39:34 AM »
Princess will never be forgotten, I hope that one day she will come home or I'll at least know what happened to her. Please keep looking.
Gay xx