Author Topic: PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham  (Read 39844 times)

Offline worlass1st

Re: PRINCESS shetland sheepdog female Pelton County Durham
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
Still looking for Princess. I have bought a laminator, with this rotten weather we are having hopefully it will keep the posters up for longer.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 12:01:47 PM »
Any thing at all ? ???
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 10:24:18 AM »
nothing whatsoever k9.

Its weird isnt it? nobody has sighted her since May. I think someone has her or worse but I'm not giving up on her. I am starting from the beginning and getting laminated posters up. Then edging my way out in a circle of the place she went missing. One day something has to give.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 10:41:24 AM »
Some one has her I am sure , if something does befall a dog then usually a body is found , keep up the pressure !
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
have put Princess on lostdoggies again

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 08:38:20 PM »
Thanks guys! We have had a possible sighting. In Newfield by Roseberry School can anyone in that area keep and eye out for me. I am going out tomorrow to relplace posters there and put scent down. Then I am going to have a good look around the area.

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 09:44:54 AM »
We have had another sighting this time my niece and she said she is sure it was her although very skinny. Its got to be hasnt it two sightings after all this time? Am off out now wish me luck please.

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »
 Really hope this is her

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »
Have ordered an ad with a picture to go in the north east chronicle for thurs. Its jobs night so hopefully will sell more papers.
Am off out now for a look and put more scent down.

Gay xx

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 11:25:52 AM »
By the way, thanks very much for keeping this sticky for me. Its great to know its always there for people to see.

Gay xx

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 06:57:16 AM »
advert going in the evening chronicle tonight. fingers crossed.
Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
come on Princess , time you were home

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »
Hi Guys

I have a new sheltie her name is Katie, she is an angel. I am hoping she is going to help in my search for Princess.

I am increasingly worried about how the weather is going and how Princess will cope with it.

Please anybody if you know anything at all please please contact me. I am heartbroken. I want her back so much you wouldnt believe how much it hurts.

Gay xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »
Princess will cope with the weather OK , there is plenty to eat and drink and they find nice warm nests, Dogs can live feral for very long periods of time but become more aware and cautious sometimes only coming out at dawn and dusk. I always hope that I will get an email each day from you saying she is home ,  fingers crossed soon  Chris

Offline worlass1st

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 05:03:17 PM »
Cant wait for the day I do email you with that Chris.