Author Topic: Dougal welsh springer male t/w Melton Mowbray  (Read 1783 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Dougal welsh springer male t/w Melton Mowbray
« on: November 06, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »
Dougal welsh springer spaniel, male lost on saxby road on Tuesday 21 Oct 08 at 11.00am
Have you seen him
Reward if returned 01664 500355  Microchipped

MilesteadTelecom@aol.com
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:34:55 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Dougal welsh springer male Melton Mowbray
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:22:06 AM »
Chris,

Thank you for your condolences, Yes, we live in a little village of Freeby 3 miles outside Melton Mowbray so Melton Mowbray will do.  He was a welsh Springier quite an unusual breed, I think he has been stolen, so anyone who might see him will know he is not a usual spaniel.

Regards
Richard
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 10:40:38 AM »
Poster sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
Chris,

Thank you for your reply, yes he was chipped and such an unusual dog should be quickly noticed if it appears anywhere new. It is that that I am counting on.

Thank you also for your comments, yes he was very special and a very good pedigree, He won many a cup!
I miss him a lot as he not only came on walks but came with me on long walks when I went riding on my horse, he would heel beside the horse very happily!

Anything you can do is greatly appreciated.

Email for update sent 7th April 2010

Regards
Richard
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:55:45 AM by secretldyuk »

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 05:45:57 PM »
email from owner

Dear Mandy,

I so wish he had been spotted somewhere but no he is still missing and I still miss him a great deal, anything that you can do I gratefully receive

Regards

Richard.
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 11:35:18 AM »
Asked owner if they would like us to keep Dougal on the site.

Owners reply

Dear Mandy,

Oh yes please do he is such a special dog and very distinctive I will let you know if he is found but please keep in high profile on your site as the time elapsed may make the person who has him more confident to take him out to be seen.

Thank you

Richard
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."