Author Topic: JASPER - Yorkshire Terrier MALVERN, WORCS, WR14---2005  (Read 35034 times)

alfiesmummy

Re: JASPER
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2006, 08:26:03 PM »
I support getting help from a good physic, I have had help from many, some good, some bad and some very helpfull. However it is important that you understand how they work, they will not lead you straight to the place that the dog is at, but they can guide you with information. It takes time and patience. We will all help you any way we can investigating information given to you by a physic. Hope this makes sense. Justine

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2006, 05:17:09 PM »
No further good news.  :(
I phoned the police today, and they were insistent that if registered lost, and a similar animal is reported as found, I will be contacted (I wonder  :-\

I was speaking to a member of staff from the pet shop on the retail park, and she said they had a phone call about a Yorkie running across the road, but when they looked it appeared to be with someone.

Was it, if so, were they the people that had taken in Jasper?

I still went at 9am this morning, very cold and not convinced it's going to work.

I talked to staff in a couple of shops last night and they said they would put posters up, but when I checked this morning there was no sign of them  :(

Unless the manager objects, why don't people do what they say they are going to do ? >:(

I'm hoping someone will ring at the weekend, but beginning to give up hope on all my current leads  :(

What is needed for a psychic, what exactly is involved?

Thanks
Cheryl

alfiesmummy

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »
Cheryl, do you think that 1 of these yorkies could be Honey? Please let me know asap.justine

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 11:28:30 PM »
Justine,
            Which Yorkies do you mean?
The ones found on DL?

Let me know and I will investigate further, and let you know.

Cheryl

alfiesmummy

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »
Cheryl, the dogs that are advertised in the paper? Justine

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2006, 08:15:49 PM »
I'm absolutely shattered, We (My Mom, Me, and Robin(8) have put over 150 flyers through letter boxes in the vicinity of the phone box where the call was made from last Sunday.

I am hoping that the person rings back tomorrow, and she does really have Jasper  :)

If I don't get any response at all, I can only assume it was a hoax  :(

Fingers crossed
Cheryl

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2006, 10:51:27 PM »
The flyers might have worked, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

I had a phone call tonight, from a man saying that he got the flyer and that he remembered a lady in the area saying that she had picked up a Yorkshire Terrier. about a month or so ago.

He didn't know exactly where she lived, but he would ask around and get back to me if/when he had any other information.

He gave me his name, address, and phone number, so I truly believe it to be a genuine call.

I will be taking a drive around the area tomorrow.

Cheryl

alfiesmummy

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2006, 11:13:41 PM »
Cheryl, God I just hope you get some good news really soon. Thinking of you and little Jasper. Justine

alfiesmummy

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2006, 10:47:56 PM »
Cheryl, thank you for all the help with Alfie, I really appreciate all you are doing for him. What are we going to do about Jasper? What do we do next? what about physic help, I can make the connection for you. Justine XXX

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2006, 11:03:22 PM »
I've just looked at the Reiki website.
I am a bit of a sceptic when it comes to these things.
What sort of information do they give you?
How much do you tell them?

Please tell me more
Thanks
Cheryl

alfiesmummy

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2006, 11:29:06 PM »
Cheryl, first of all you have to believe that this person will help you. Secondly you only give them the information that you want them to know. Thirdly, you have to understand, that good or bad, they can only guide you in the right direction, the rest you have to investigate for yourself.

I have been through this time and time again, I have spent a small fortune, some have been wrong, but the others are coming up in 1 way or another with the same information, it is just a case of putting all this information together and making the map get smaller and smaller, until, 1 day you get what you are looking for.

Some things are easier to find than others, Alfie is moving around a lot, hence boat connection and water, but others that are on still ground can be easier to find.

Please do not involve a physic unless you truly believe that they will help you. Please do not enter into this unless you are sure, but most of all, you have to believe. If you want to know more then call me. I am up now if you want to talk.

Justine

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2006, 10:15:45 PM »
Has any body seen any info about a 3 yr old Yorkie Dog?
According to a colleague at work a friend of hers saw a
picture of a 3 yr old Yorkie that was at a rescue in Hereford
and she said it looked that like Jasper.

The trouble is I can't find any information on it.

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Cheryl (Running out of ideas, and hope  :( :( :(

Offline Sue Ruddell

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2006, 10:24:13 PM »
Cheryl I'll see if I come up with any information regarding the Hereford Centre as I'm also looking at all the rescue centre, lets hope we find some positive lead.  sue xx

Offline JaspersMom

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2006, 11:42:09 PM »
Thanks for the help all

Cheryl :)

Layla bud

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2006, 09:23:15 AM »