Author Topic: pom x german spitz female Bishop Auckland, County Durham  (Read 2317 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Pomeranian cross German Spitz- bitch (entire)
Soft, orangy- sandy coloured coat. White patch going down her chest, white on her toes. Very big ears that point upwards when alert and fold when at rest. Small dog, Maybe 60 cm to shoulder. Wearing a pink collar with ID tag. Microchipped.
At the time she went missing she was not house trained, hated being alone, cried if left alone and ran around anxiously. She didnít like walking on the lead and would walk beside owner as opposed to infront of me...very friendly baby.
Stolen around January 07 in Bishop Auckland, County Durham
Contact (email) kirstyd1807@hotmail.com or (mobile) 07856963316
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

Re: pom x german spitz female Bishop Auckland, County Durham
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:11:26 AM »
can we have a poster please

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 12:26:25 PM »
poster sent
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 03:00:42 PM »
email from owner

hi no ive had no information at all about her :( shes still missing, i doubt that i'll find her now after 4 years but i'll keep looking!

Kirsty Davison
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »
 Just look at Iggy back after 5 years!!