Author Topic: Taff border collie b/w male Bala Gwynedd  (Read 5379 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Taff border collie b/w male Bala Gwynedd
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:25:13 AM »
alj1985@hotmail.com

This is our much loved sheep dog Taff, who was stolen from our car on the 15th of April fom Bala.  He is nearly three years old with two white front legs, the white runs under his belly, he has a white flash on his face  and he has white around his mounth, he has a pink mark just off his nose and has a white tip on his tail.
A 50 reward will be offered to anyone with any information that leads to finding Taff.

would now be around 7 years old
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 08:45:02 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline justlikeeeyore

Re: Taff border collie b/w male Bala Gwynedd
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »
Poster amended and emailed to owner
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 12:46:50 AM by justlikeeeyore »

Offline alexine

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »
This isnt far from me, will keep lookout,

Alexine

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:33:30 AM »
Kathys details sent to Taffs owner
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »
HI CHRIS, THANK YOU FOR EMAILING ME, NO WE HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT TAFF, THANK YOU FOR THAT ADDRESS I WILL E-MAIL HER NOW. THANKS AGAIN. ANNA

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »
update email sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 05:58:46 PM »
 HI CHRIS, THANK YOU FOR THINKING ABOUT TAFF BUT NO WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING, WE ARE ALL STILL DEVASTATED.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »
Hi sorry i just checked my emails, that dog is not taff sadly and it doesnt sound like taff with the latest either, thank you so much for emailing me, i really appreciate it.

Offline Taome

• Global Moderator
    • mellhawk boxers
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:24 AM »
Taff in this weeks DTW
Melissa - Mellhawkboxers

Offline de anjell

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »
this dog looks like Taff,est age is slightly out though and fur shorter.. ( dog bg68)
http://forum.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk/index.php?topic=817.0
prob not him but markings seemed similar and dogs can be trimmed...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 08:42:04 PM by de anjell »
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 08:54:43 PM »
Thanks    have sent link on

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 09:26:14 AM »
also one here that looks like Taff but N Ireland

http://www.newtownabbey.gov.uk/dogs/adoption.asp

alfiesmummy

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
update email sent

alfiesmummy

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
No I'm afraid not, thank you for e-mailing, i do appreciate your help very much. Anna

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner