Author Topic: Parsley (cav) & Crumpet Retriever- females West Ilsley, nr Newbury, Berkshire  (Read 6883 times)

alfiesmummy

Re: Parsley (cav) & Crumpet Retriever- females West Ilsley, nr Newbury, Berksh
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »
Parsley and Crumpet are in dogs today magazine november issue out now, email sent to James.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:30:49 AM by Taome »

alfiesmummy

Many thanks Justine. No sign of either I'm afraid - but we keep hoping they might turn up somewhere and your continued support is much appreciated.
James.

emailed april 2015
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 10:01:37 PM by K9 »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
email received

Sadly we never heard any more about either of them. Spread the word via local press, vets, posters etc - I was even given a slot for a live appeal on BBC Crimewatch - but didn't result in any sightings. Both dogs were microchipped but no reports from traffic police re roadkill etc. Simply disappeared.
We haven't given up all hope as you do hear stories of miracle returns after long periods of time - but I will let you decide if you wish to remove the details from the site.
Thank you for your interest
Very best
James
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG