Author Topic: bracken springer spaniel male brown/w Full Sutton, Yorkshire (East), YO41  (Read 5100 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Missing on/in 7/8/2009 from the area of Full Sutton, Yorkshire (East), YO41  The dog is called by the name Bracken and is a Springer Spaniel of sex. Tagged? No Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? No Reward? Yes  
Other information: Liver and white spaniel could have blue collar and red lead attached 1 year old he is more white than brown has two brown ears, brown dots on his front legs he is very friendly The person filing this report is Michelle Tinson and can be contacted through these details given: michelle.tinson@tiscali.co.uk 01759 368782
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:27:49 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Could you send photos to admin@alfieslostdogs.com please
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

email sent

alfiesmummy

I am having trouble trying to attach something I will have to scan the pictures and send them to you on Thursday when I am back at work

thanks

Michelle

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
POSTER FOR  BRACKEN SENT plus info sheets and rescues /links

alfiesmummy

poster emailed to vets

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Bracken is still missing

Offline visionvalue

http://www.strayaid.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=11&Itemid=17

I don't think the white head stripe is big enough for Bracken but worth a look.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
update email sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
email received

No news at all its been a long time now

alfiesmummy

update  email sent

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
email from owner

No we have not heard anything at all

thanks