Author Topic: Willow flat coated retriever female black Honiton Cornwall  (Read 1959 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Willow flat coated retriever female black Honiton Cornwall
« on: January 02, 2010, 06:26:11 PM »
BLACK FLAT COATED RETRIEVER – 8 years old

Missing from farm by Langford Bridge, Honiton, on 31 December 09. Slender, with greying muzzle, red collar, and answering to the name of WILLOW, she is micro-chipped for identification. Anyone with any information about her whereabouts, please, please contact Lindsay Hatchett on 07711 077353, or e mail lindsay.hatchett@toshiba.co.uk
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:35:34 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

alfiesmummy

Re: Willow flat coated retriever female black Honiton Cornwall
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 06:54:15 PM »
info sheets and links sent

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »
Email sent

Mandy
"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline secretldyuk

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 10:49:09 AM »
Email from owner

Hi Mandy,

My apologies for not responding to your e mail sooner.

I’m afraid that we’ve had no news on Willow that has come to any fruition. There have been one or two potential sightings, but I suspect they weren’t her from what was said, and our friends on the farm we were staying at have tirelessly worked in putting up posters and advertisements in papers and so on. We are truly grateful to them for all their hard work.

Very many thanks indeed for your enquiry and I just hope and pray for a successful outcome to what is like losing a member of the family; she is so sorely missed by us all.

Kind regards

Lindsay

"A dog can not speak in our language, so i will speak for them."

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 12:35:15 AM »
willows poster sent  and advice sheets/links

emailed 2/8/13
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:52:49 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG