Author Topic: Lily cavalier female tri Edenbridge, Kent, nearly 2 years later  (Read 4977 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Missing on/in 25/6/2010 from the area of edenbridge, Kent, tn8 5bb. The dog is called by the name Lily and is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel of female sex. The dog's colouring is black & tan and of approximate age - 1.

Details of how it went missing/stolen/found: Missing from garden and now presumed stolen as she had our address on her collar and is micro chipped so would of been returned by now. It was Friday 25th June around 16:45. Collar? yes Tagged? No Microchipped? Yes Spayed/neutered? Yes Docked? No Authorities/dog warden informed? police/dog warden/local vets & rescue centers Reward
: 0 Other information: Very friendly long haired, young dog roughly 18" high. Black and tan although she has a touch of white on her chin, chest and tummy. Only spayed last week so the scar is very obvious. The person filing this report is Lorraine currie and can be contacted through these details given:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:17:44 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Lily cavalier female tri Edenbridge, Kent, tn8 5bb
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »
advice sheets and links sent also request for photos
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »
Hello,

Could you please add our missing Lily to your lost dogs please? I have attached the poster with all her details.

Thank you,

Lorraine.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:34:57 PM by K9 »

Offline laurat

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 07:39:38 PM »
Have crossposted Lily to Cavalier Chat forum. Come home soon Lily.
Tracey

Offline lollydeakins

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »
Lily is still missing  :( Please help by sharing and cross posting her dog lost ad anywhere and everywhere you can, if anyone has the time an ad on Gumtree or Preloved would be great as I can't put duplicate adverts on - thank you xxx http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=23903

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
could you send me some photos not posters so that I can do one and add to our facebook page please

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 01:01:57 PM »
thanks x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 02:14:47 PM »
poster for Lily
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:34:32 PM by K9 »

Offline lollydeakins

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 10:13:58 PM »
WOW Thank you everyone! Lilys video has been watched 569 times since it went live yesterday, please keep up the sharing...at this rate that one person who knows something is bound to see it soon x http://youtu.be/Ce0dVmVL0dk

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »

Offline Lauren1992

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 02:20:28 PM »
just watched the video of your beautiful girl, our cavalier was also stolen from our back garden, at roughly the same age, i hope she comes back soon, xxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »
from facebook

Just wanted to say thank you all so much for all your cross posting and sharing, it really means the world to me.

I will be taking a break from 'Looking for Lily' I havent given up hope and she will always be in my heart but right now I need to take a step back and start moving on.

Looking online everyday and sharing her information is like being stuck in limbo and its not healthy especially as its been 19 months now. I have done everything I can to find her and I feel satisfied theres no more I can actually do. I only hope her chip will bring her home and you never know when Im not looking she may well just turn up -

Thanks again for everyones support and lovely messages and every now and then when you think of Lily please share her video xxx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
x posted from Lilys facebook page
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
  Lorraine Currie 7:23pm Apr 17
I wasn't going to post until tomorrow and had more facts but I just can't hold it in........we had a call today......Lily has been FOUND!!! :) :) :) Im in complete and utter shock, she was found wandering around a building site in London, is healthy and fat!!! The dog warden came, scanned her and rung us - I was out but my husband took the call. She is with the dog warden tonight (theres no out of hours number to call otherwise she'd be here with me now!) and we can get her tomorrow!!! Wow wow WOW!!! Thank you all so so so so so much for all your help and support, it goes to show NEVER give up hope, I had to wait 22 months but tomorrow I will be bringing Lily home....many photos and videos will no doubt follow!

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
 This has made my day  , just brilliant , :)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »
email from Lorraine :)

Thanks Chris and thanks for all your help, its all really appreciated! Cant believe Im actually going to see her tomorrow - I keep bursting into tears, Im an emotional wreck! lol Will def  send photos as soon as I put her down to take some xxxx

www.ldeakinsphotography.co.uk
http://ldeakinsphotography.blogspot.com/