Author Topic: Oscar springer x male l/w St Breward, Bodmin, PL30  (Read 11362 times)

Offline Oscars mum

Re: Oscar springer x male l/w St Breward, Bodmin, PL30
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 08:27:38 AM »
Going over later to put a few food parcels down and keeping an eye on them. They will be randomly placed but its worth a shot.  Oscar should be in the St Austell Guardian this week.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 07:17:53 AM »
taken off oscars facebook page

Michelle Kellington-Hand
This evening I went down to Cardinham woods and on the way back stubbled across a holiday cottage so asked if they had seen Oscar. They couldn't believe it when I showed them a picture. They told me that he had gone up to their window twice last night. Jon and I are going to move the trap in the morning and hopefully will get an Oscar caught in it very soon.
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline Lauren1992

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 03:28:18 PM »
have you found him yet?

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 06:10:26 PM »
still missing
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
oscars collar has been reported as found on the moor , hope this brings some helpful information  for owners x

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
Michelle Kellington-Hand 8:17pm May 19
The lady that found Oscar's collar is our local Vicar Sherry, she married Jon and I nearly 3 years ago. She said that she found it near the track that leads up to our gate. It was still done up and that it hasn't rusted like it would have if it was there for 15 months. I believe he has been back up this way trying to find his way home. I hope god is giving us a sign that we'll get him home by letting our vicar find his collar. I have left her another message about going to pick it up. We keep getting each others voicemail.

Offline Oscars mum

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 09:57:55 PM »
We have had another possible sighting of Oscar on Saturday night 17/11/12 at St Tudy, Bodmin outside the village hall about 8ish.  I have been over and postered the notice board an post office.  Getting out to do some more searching as soon as I can.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner

Offline Oscars mum

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 10:03:02 PM »
We may have had another possible sighting of Oscar sine the one at St Tudy just before Christmas.  This one was 3 days ago in a field at Pendavey,  When the man tried to entice the liver and white springer it just went further back into the field and the man could not see him any longer with his torch.  Going to contact the farmer who the land belongs to and see if we can get a baiting station set up.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 09:06:53 PM »
xposted from facebook

Michelle Kellington-Hand
UPDATE ON NEW SIGHTING

I was stopped in Asda carpark this evening (07.03.13) by a young girl and her dad who saw the missing dog poster on my car. The girl was out riding the Camel trail a couple of weeks ago and a dog looking like Oscar was following her. At Shell woods heading towards Tressarett (Bodmin, Cornwall, UK) PL30 postcode area. He was all mattered up on his chest and she asked people she came across to be told he looked like a farm dog. I gave her a card with the number our telephone numbers on. So it looks like he maybe back in the Shell wood area. Please keep your eye peeled. 01208 852121 or 07751 208298 or 07939 726019

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2013, 05:13:26 PM »

Owner Just had a phone call from a lady saying she has just seen Oscar on the road at Camelford Petrol station (the one with the Spar inside) She shouted, he turned and looked then ran off. If anyone in that area would you please keep your eyes peeled.