Author Topic: Mikka,staffie,female Swanley ,Kent----2006 moved to rainbow bridge  (Read 23103 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Mikka,staffie,female Swanley ,Kent----2006
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »
Great  ;D  will update her poster
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2012, 11:50:41 PM »
Happy Birthday moo moo miss you everyday .. wherever you are i hope u are safe warm and loved . Till we meet again my beautiful baby girl i love you with all my heart xxx  its ur birthday tomorrow u will be 9 years old .
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:52:25 PM by mikka »

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2013, 08:33:30 AM »
it is coming up for your 10th birthday baby girl and it will be your 7th year away from us ... we still miss you everyday and tink of you all the time .So happy birthday my mikka moo for the 19th march wherever you are i hope you are looked after and loved miss you soo much ... Mummy xxxx

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2013, 10:28:21 AM »
In 8 days you were taken from me 7 years ago i still miss you everyday baby girl cant believe its been 7 years since i last kissed you cuddled you but everyday i tell you i love you even though i dont know where you are . I just hope whoever has you has loved you and looked after you and spoilt you the way i did . I love you MooMoo always will xxxxxxxx

Offline Tinkerbella

• Site Administrator
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2014, 04:53:21 PM »
Contacted for an update

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2015, 11:59:56 AM »
cant believe its been nearly 10 years xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Mikka,staffie,female Swanley ,Kent----2006 moved to rainbow bridge
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2017, 04:00:19 PM »
 Jenni  has made the decision that Mikka would now have passed away  wherever you were we all hope that you were loved and looked after and we couldn't have worked harder at trying to find you xxx
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline mikka

• Site Administrator
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2017, 05:02:22 PM »
much love and thanks to my dearest friend Chris AKA K9 for being there for me the past 11 years . I am so proud to call you my friend and i will never forget all you have done for me in looking for my baby girl xx

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2017, 07:03:17 PM »
the good thing that came from Mikka going missing was that  we met , just wish it could have been that fairytale ending , we really did try x