Author Topic: Daisy lhasa apso female beige A11 near Red Lodge Suffolk  (Read 1555 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Daisy lhasa apso female beige A11 near Red Lodge Suffolk
« on: October 19, 2012, 08:56:54 PM »
cyrilkirk@hotmail.com
Preferred Phone No*: 01842828938
Alternative Phone No: 07977630740
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Lost
Dog Details:  
Dog Name (If known): Daisy
Dog Breed*: Lhasa Apso
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Beige
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 13
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: I lost Daisy on 4th October, she possibly slipped her harness and jumped out of my car in a lay by on the southbound A11 near Red Lodge Suffolk whilst I was looking at which bit of my car had just fallen off. She is nolonger there and could potentially be anywhere in the country. She was wearing a tagged collar and is chipped. Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Suffolk
Town*: Red Lodge
Postcode (First Part): CB8 7EH
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 04/10/2012  
Collar (Please Describe)*: Pink & Purple
Tagged?: Yes
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: Yes
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: IMG_2985.JPG
Miscellaneous Details:  
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Forest Heath, Kings Lynn
Reward?: No
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 11:03:21 AM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Daisy lhasa apso female beige A11 near Red Lodge Suffolk
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:58:25 PM »
Please look out for our 13 year old Lhasa, Daisy. I lost her on 4th October, she possibly slipped her harness and jumped out of my car in a lay by on the A11 whilst I  was looking at which bit of my car had just fallen off. She is nolonger there and could potentially be anywhere in the country. She was wearing a tagged collar and is chipped.

We have had Daisy since a puppy, she saw me through vet school and she has gone to work with me everyday since I qualified. Our 3 kids have never known life without her. It is awful to have just lost her this way.

Daisy has her own facebook page and twitter account  'Missing Daisy Dog'. She has been featured on Radio West Suffolk and in the Newmarket Journal. She also has an account on lostdog.co.uk, animalsearchUK and nationalmissingpet register. She is advertised on Gum Tree and Lakenheath yard sales. Her flyers are displayed around Feltwell, Exning and Red Lodge villages. They are being handed out by Henry Schein veterinary wholesalers, Peaceful Pets and Rands & Wilson equestrian supplies. The flyers are up in many locations including branches of Tesco, Sainsburys and Pets at Home, petrol stations, Charile's Dog training, scampers and Alans Ark Soham, Widtracks and Red lodge carting. This email has been sent to various email lists including First Newmarket Scout Group, Newmarket and District Swimming Clun and Parent mail (the parent newsletter distributer for Exning School)

I would be very grateful if you could forward this email, particularly to any email lists or print and display the attached poster

Thanks for any help
Jeremy
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:20:34 AM »
poster etc sent for Daisy

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
 2nd update email sent

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 11:43:59 PM »
email received

nothing at all thanks
took out large advert in 'Vet Record'. got letter published in 'Vet Times' encouraging vets to scan everything and check with databases.
couple of false sightings of look-a-like dogs
no proper news at all
thanks for interest

Jeremy