Author Topic: Lily pug female beige Sittingbourne Kent ME10  (Read 1527 times)

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
Lily pug female beige Sittingbourne Kent ME10
« on: August 25, 2013, 08:48:29 PM »
female pug missing since 8.30pm tonight from owners garden. she is 18mths old, chipped, very small. waiting for photo.
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Stolen
Dog Details: 
Dog Name (If known): Lily
Dog Breed*: Pug
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Beige
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 1
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Taken out of thr back garden
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Sittingbourne
Postcode (First Part): Me10
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 25/08/2013 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Black with two studs
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: No
Docked? (Shortened tail): No
Picture of Dog: 
Miscellaneous Details: 
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Yes
Reward?: Yes
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:05:28 PM by K9 »
Justine, for the love of ALL creatures great and small and my beloved dogs

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Lily pug female beige Sittingbourne Kent ME10
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
request for photos sent also advice sheets and lnks
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 09:35:20 PM »
poster done just awaiting a photo for it
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:47:18 PM »
they sent it to my phone, but too big to forward, have given other options, but no reply!  from what I can see, dog has long curly tail, tan body and a dark face with a dark (poss brown leather buckle) collar. dark brown ears and what looks like a dark brown STAR in her markings on her forhead.

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 12:20:56 AM »
poster sent
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:05:02 PM by K9 »

Offline alfiesmummy

• FOUNDER OF THIS SITE
  • Owner
  • I LIVE FOR MY DOGS
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 12:40:55 AM »
Thanks Chris.  Owner, print off posters as many as you can, colour or black and white, A4 or 2 to a page, A5. Get all your friends and family to put up the posters, to talk to people. You eill need to put posters in plastic pockets (tescos do 100 for 1.20), upside down so rain doesnt get in!  Best places to put up posters are as follows:

super markets, petrol stations, train stations, bus stops, vets, pet shops, animal feed shops, fish and chip shops, fast food outlets, parks, play grounds, swimming pools,waiting rooms, hairdressers etc, any place that has a "captive audience" so to speak.

Remember to contact All animal rescues, dog warden, vets on a regular basis (they may not contact you and you only have 7 days before your dog comes up for adoption!)

Contact your local press daily and ask for an editorial as I explained over the phone, also contact your local raidio station and ask them to read out about the dog.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND, GO OUT AND FIND DEAR LITTLE LILY XXX

YOU MUST CONTACT THE MICROCHIP COMPANY IMMEDIATLY
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:49:02 AM by alfiesmummy »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 10:28:19 PM »
LILLY WAS STOLEN, ENDED UP ON ISLE OF SHEPPY!!!!  This evening Lilly came home because of posters, word of mouth and owners determination. Lily had been sold, owner had to exchange a lot of money to get her back.