Author Topic: Meg sprocker spaniel brown female Maidstone Kent ME16  (Read 764 times)

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Meg sprocker spaniel brown female Maidstone Kent ME16
« on: December 14, 2016, 05:34:49 PM »
Email*: stephanie.k.webber@gmail.com
Preferred Phone No*: 07780351763
Alternative Phone No: 
Lost/Stolen/Found?*: Stolen
Dog Name (If known): Meg
Dog Breed*: Sprocker Spaniel
Dog Gender*: Female
Dog Colour*: Brown
Dog Age (Approx.)*: 2 years
Details of how dog was lost/stolen/found*: Meg was taken from Gunyon's Farm along Rectory Lane in Maidstone on 12.12.16. Please ring 07780 351 763 with any info. More photos and a video of a car seen just before she disappeared at the link https://goo.gl/photos/JeHX2DJJVqW7Qx1j7

SUSPICIOUS VAUXHALL ASTRA WITH ONE MALE, ONE FEMALE
Area missing from/stolen from/found in*: Kent
Town*: Maidstone
Postcode (First Part): ME16 9NE
Date Missing/Stolen/Found*: 12/12/2016 
Collar (Please Describe)*: Pink fabric
Tagged?: No
Microchipped?: Yes
Spayed/Neutered?: Yes
Docked? (Shortened tail): Yes
Picture of Dog: IMG_4917.jpg
Authorities/Dog Warden Informed? (State Which if Any)*: Police, dog warden Maidstone, vets
Reward?: Yes
Extra information Please state any further information that may help:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:14:18 PM by K9 »
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
Re: Meg sprocker spaniel brown female Maidstone Kent ME16
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 07:42:45 PM »
poster sent also advice and will share on facebook and twitter
He is your friend,your partner, your defender,Your Dog! You are his life,his love,his leader! He will be yours,faithful and true to the last beat of his heart! You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion!
SAVING ONE DOG MAY NOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT IT SURE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THAT ONE DOG

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 08:10:29 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 08:12:15 PM »

Offline K9

• Chris SITE MANAGER
  • Owner